The Wilson House is a historic house at 214 East 5th Street in Russellville, Arkansas. It is a two-story brick building with a hip roof, and tall two-story projecting gabled entry pavilion, supported by massive Doric columns. A two-story porch, open on the second level, wraps across the front and around the left side. Built in 1907 by a local judge, it was from an early date a local tourist attraction for its distinctive appearance.The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
== See also ==
National Register of Historic Places listings in Pope County, Arkansas
== References ==