Grove House is a Grade II* listed building at 100 High Street, Hampton in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. It dates from the late 17th century and in 1669 was called Brick House. Subsequently enlarged and remodelled, it was converted into offices in 1966.Former residents include Sir Archibald Edmonstone, 1st Baronet, Sir Charles Edmonstone, 2nd Baronet, Samuel Shuker and Charles James Stutfield.
== See also ==
Grade II* listed buildings in Richmond upon Thames
== References ==
== Further reading ==
Heath, G D. Hampton in the nineteenth century, Borough of Twickenham Local History Society Paper No. 27, 1973; second edition 1993
Heath, G D. A Chronicle of Hampton 1956–1981, Hampton Residents’ Association, 1981