Połchowo [pɔu̯ˈxɔvɔ] (German: Polchow) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kamień Pomorski, within Kamień County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) south-west of Kamień Pomorski and 59 km (37 mi) north of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
== References ==