Northwick is a hamlet in South Gloucestershire, England, first mentioned in 955.The hamlet lies on the River Severn, between Pilning and Aust. It was part of the tything of Northwick with Redwick in the ancient parish of Henbury. It is now in the parish of Pilning and Severn Beach.
The church of St Thomas was declared redundant in 1971.
== External links ==
Media related to Northwick, South Gloucestershire at Wikimedia Commons
Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868